- Hey Little lady, tell us a little about yourself.!
My name is Trenae Miller, I am a 22-year-old college graduate. I studied hospitality management and I'm currently working at the Atlantis hotel. I love the service industry because being hospitable is my greatest strength! I absolutely love helping and serving others.
- If you could describe a lady in three words what would they be?
Three words that I would use to describe a lady would be gentle, quiet and humble.
- What’s the first thing that comes to mind when you this of the word ‘lady’?
I automatically think of someone with a peaceful nature when I think of the word lady. I think of someone who is graceful and naturally pleasant. You can almost tell when persons have to try hard to "seem" pleasant and I don't think a lady has to try, it's already who she is.
- Give us one reason why you think being a lady is important.
I think being a lady is important because the qualities that she possesses can't be bottled up! Grace, peace, gentleness, humility, manners and respect goes a very long way! Those qualities travel far and help a lot of people in the lady's path.
- What's something you would like to say to all the little ladies out there?
To all the little ladies out there, my advice would be to remember that we are not perfect. It's important to rely heavily on the strength of God in our weakest moments. I would also advise ladies, and girls who want to be more of a lady to constantly evaluate themselves. Ask God to change those negative characteristics and continue being the best and most pleasant person that you can be!